Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and parsley. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in crab meat, scallions, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Fill mushroom caps evenly with filling. Place on the baking sheet.
Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese filling melts and becomes bubbly.
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 scallions, green part only, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 24 white button mushrooms, stems removed
- salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese